I wish the right people could access the right information
Different stakeholders for your association have different needs. Association Online allows you to segment your different stakeholders to allow different access levels to your site. While your access needs will differ to other associations, below are some sample stakeholder groups and the information you might want to provide them.
|Public||General information about your association, association news, industry newsfeeder, how to become a member, event and conference advertising, products and services|
Ability to purchase products and services, and register for events and conferences at non-member rates.
· Sign-up to email newsletters· For registered contacts that are involved in presenting at conferences or events, you may optionally provide them with access to additional documents relevant to their involvement.
Restricted member resources
· Access to the My Events and My Professional Development areas.
· Ability to add documents or comment on articles
· Access to the optional surveys
· Access to the optional professional networking service· Access to the optional members directory.
Help board members manage risk in their own restricted resources area.
· Store and distribute their agendas and meeting minutes.· Give them all the reports and information that they need.